Sunday, September 13, 2009

i'm back

hi~~i'm back~~
As compliant by my friends that i'm have been a long time didnt update my blog,
i only realize that~
huh~ my blog have no any update since 5 weeks ago~
time really flies~
days by days, weeks by weeks,
i'm busy with lots of stuffs~
assignments, exam (this not the good excuse actly. LOL)
walking around, working, go for lecture...and shopping~
All of this made me timeless & has no time to blogging...
somemore i'm lazy to write...
felt pointless to do so.
and...sorry for those bloggers that i'm no reply yr msg yea!
i will back to here more frequently if i'm free to do so. haha...
^^
here some photos going to share with all of u~
just shows...
recent me,

at office~

and hostel~~

& the little flower in the car~~~ ^^

And a sweet couple doggy~

3 comments:

  1. yeah welcome back =p
    it's been a long while since you updated and left me comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. slightly forget i m following your blog... LOL...
    gambate to blog la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah..finally u cum bac...seem vy busy LOl.....

    ReplyDelete