Sunday, January 11, 2009

~transformism~

Based on the blog i visited last time from another blogger, i would like to jot down something about my transformation too~its was a huge achievement for me~haha, sound very arrogant lor~~LOL

But the great change actually just occurred when i was study in secondary school~
Following are some description about the 'process of growth'...:



(I) When i was a little cutie baby~so adorable~~


(II) After 10 years ago...em...no charming but also very cute with my 'botak' head~~haha...


(III) Starting my 'the age of darkness'...i Was terrible FAT when i was at secondary school~~Shame...my secondary school life was bleak...huh~~~~~~


(IV) Now, if i said it BETTER than before, i guess no one will argue against it~~LOL

5 comments:

  1. walao... Lengcai wor... hehe... I m changing too, but a bit slow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. another successful story of transformation ^_^ congrats :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm no dare to said i'm lengchai Lo~Daren was more more successful than me~~
    anyway thank for yr complement~
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hipe u will become better and better.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please accept my compliment even though I'm just a stranger to you.You really changed a lot and look more nice&handsome now!compared with last time.

    ReplyDelete