Saturday, February 7, 2009

the YEar of thE oX oX~~

---------
have been a long time did'nt blogging...
i'm not busy actually... just felt lazy to write something...LOL
So, just share some photos about the oX OX CNY at here~


---

New year's visit to my aunty's house at muar~
This photo snapped by my bro unconsciousnessly
Full of cookies and snack foods on the coffee table
All are so attractive to me...

BUt i can't eat so much...sigh...
---


SOme snapshots be taken at MID VALLEY

when i was attended the career fair 2009 with my Uni's frenz~
---


~~shOPPIng DAy~
have a great time with my frenz at PAVILLION~
the CNY decoration over there was amazing~
Emm...we has visit 5 shopping mall on that day~
i' admited that i was a shOPPing SPree......
LOL
---


~'Lao Shang' with my UPM's P"C gang's members~

APPRECIATE every moments spared with all of you~

---

(EM...1st time posted the photo that me with a spec~LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment