Sunday, July 5, 2009

My master registration day

----
-------
03 July 2009
Friday

I'm going back UPM (again after 3 years staying there...=_=) to register for my master study for the following 1 n half years.

GSO --- what a remote area in UPM...hard to find it actly...

--------------
---------------------
From 11.00am until 5.00pm

i Done my registration on the last minute!!
haha~~
i'm really lucky enough because the approved letter popped up on the KPT website on the 4.56pm.
So that i only can follow up my registration on that day~ (actly fri was the last day too ><)
SO over here,
i want to greeting thousand thanks to the GSO's officers, thanks to their helpful and patiently guidance~ ^^
And also the KPT's operators whose received my call many times~~(even until one of the officer had been know who am i, =-=) kaka...

huh~felt release when settle all those messy things~
before i stop here, upload some photos about the hostel i will be staying in this semester.
its......just terrible for me...
have to adapt with it... @@





its was so...dirty...have to clean it when going back...555
anyone willing to help me clean it? haha...

---
-----

3 comments:

  1. pro ler, master~ me going to take master oso XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao, the corridor realy like those in ghost movie 1... I realy duno UPM got such horrow place aft 3 yrs inside... lol >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. raymond: haha~then all the best to u too~~ ^^
    jess: yea la, just like the ghost story scene...
    wanna move out from thr la...geli le~ ><

    ReplyDelete