Tuesday, December 15, 2009

my plan onwards....^^

huh~~
its just a long long i didn't use english to write my blog~ ^^
thats because...
i'm just too lazy to write my broken english here & memper'xiashui'kan~ LOL~
And...sometimes somehow my mood is hard to express through the english sentences... ><~
and.......so on~~~haha...

So, all of you must wondering, why thom thom so suddenly & exceptionally have the mood to blogging??
hmmm~~~
hmmmmm...~~
because today i'm just so enjoy & enjoy~ ^^
I have drawn a prize in my company christmas lucky draw~~~ ^^
it's a NIKE beg~~ yahoo~~ [p/s: act i 'm not really lov the beg, but it just better than nothing get~~lOL~~]
And i HAvin my shopping spree at mid Valley today~~its just too nice & enjoyable~hehe~~
GUess HOw Many thiNGs i BOught? ^^

Hmmm~THe NIght was too Late NOw...gonna Go to The bed Even i'm reluctance for it..><

OHyea~i'm gonna to start my online shop in the near future.
it's a products For yOUr skin~
Wanna KNow WHat is THe Brand?
And HOw useful IT was?
^^ hehe, Check it OUt~ ^^
good NIte Everyone~ muack!!

6 comments:

  1. where got xiashui?? still ok! online shop? any product good for my sensitive skin? i have pimples now after coming to germany ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~~~thanks gor~ ^^
    hmmm~yea~i hav some products can recommend to u later~
    chat with u ltr ya!
    going for my lunch now~
    c yea~

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear that u r going to start ur own business ^^ by the way, skin product? any recommendation? u know my situation the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will be create a new blog in near future~~waiting for my good news k~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur english is stil readable man.....
    so write more lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks gino~
    its just a warm encouragement from all of u~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete