Saturday, December 26, 2009

thanks for the support!

hi, have been a long time again didnt update my blog~~so sorry~~~ ><
i'm busy with my [business] lately~have to prepare lots of the material & things to promote the products~
hmmm~~~luckily i'm in the school holidays now~
if not it will be kidda freakin busy since i'm somehow not well in manage time~ LOL~

hmmmm,so how is the christmas celebration of all of u?
celebrate with friends? family or the love one?
anyway, hope all of u havin a great celebration! [even through it was passed.LOL~]

ohyea!
i have to send my thousand thanks to my friends whose support my business as well~~
i'm appreciate so much on all of your support since this was my 1st time doing in this field~
felt touching on all of the support! ^^
it was a encouragement for me to keep move on to a better effort!!
love u all!
muack!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah i will always be here supporting you...all the best :) happy 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gor~ all the best to your study thr too~~
    happy 2010~~
    and happy cny~~yohoo~~

    ReplyDelete